GTA: 5 Yet Again A Screenshot Emerged + Details Added
A user, named “Michael-Gunnman” from GTAForums have posted a new screenshot of Rockstar’s upcoming open-world title, Grand Theft Auto: V featuring Trevor (One of the protagonist) in a way never seen before. The screenshot was seen in Polish Magazine named “PSX Extreme magazine”, says the user. The magazine also says that the game will be released with a polish subtitles. Check out the screenshot from below.
(Update) Here are the new GTA V details from the preview:
- Parachute jump takes 3 mins.
- Dune buggy standing near the road.
- Fishermen on the river.
- Deers were drinking water from the stream on the other side.
- 3D radar.
- Sharks will be marked on the radar.
- Character from Republican Space Rangers (TV Series on Weazel in GTA IV) was seen in Vinewood. Michael took a photo of him and posted it on some social networking site.
- Enterable tattoo studio.
- When Trevor is pissed, he is much stronger.
- Every character has an unique walking style.
- Our mercenaries are more experienced after each heist.
- Gun wheel from Red Dead Redemption and shooting style from Max Payne 3.
- Money from heists could be spend on businesses, for example arms trade on the coast.
- Hitchhikers carpooling as a side mission.
Previously, GTA 5 – One New Screenshot Emerged.
Grand Theft Auto V has scheduled for a release on September 17, 2013. The game will launch for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order this game on amazon.